Friends

Monday, February 6, 2012

Lynnderella - Lucky Numbers

Lynnderella Lucky Numbers (2 coats) over Zoya Harley (2 coats)

I have a fun mani to show you today!! I noticed a lot of people excited for my Lynnderella collection, so I thought I'd do another look for you!! I love my Lucky Numbers, but I wasn't sure what to pair it with...

So I went through the racks and spotted Harley!!! Such a beautiful light gray with shimmer. I did two coats and loved it!!!

2 Coats of Zoya Harley





But then with Lucky Numbers put over that...I loved it even more!! It turned out better than expected in my opinion!! I absolutely love the shimmer that shifts gold to pink in Lucky Numbers!! I think from other photos I've seen online that my version is slightly different, but I absolutely love it.


 




Lynn is so talented!! The glitter is made up of all different sizes of squares, hexagons, and round pieces in black and red.

I love the pink in this picture!!




The gold shinning through!



Then I did a second coat just to see how it would look. Out came this huge hexagon on my pinky! It was awesome!! I love the mystery of what you'll get on your brush!









 




Leah Ann LaRowe (http://shop.llarowe.com/) is working on a new site and it should hopefully make ordering Lynnderellas easier. I can't wait to see and try some of the new collection!!

Short and sweet today, but this polish doesn't need a lot of description, as the pictures do the talking!! ;-) Hope everyone has a great week!!

Much Love,
Crystal

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I can't wait till I get my hands and nails on some Lynns.

    I love how you paired this with a semi-neutral color. The shimmer in Harley is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get some!! :-) You'll love them!!

      And thank you so much!! I loved the way this turned out too! Harley is one of those that you don't even realize how much you love it until it's on!! ;-)

      Delete
  2. I love it! So fun. Your combos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy!! That means so much to me :-) I'm so glad you like it!!!

      Delete
  3. Crystal this colour combination is just perfect I love grey colours with a bit of colour, I used a grey with a confetti tye glitter over the other day, but chipped before I decided to take any photo's but will do again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I honestly didn't think it was going to be my favorite, but I ended up loving it! And Lynn's hidden shimmer in it is amazing!! I would love to see your pics! You can always post them to my Facebook - Crystal's Crazy Combos if you'd like! I hope you redo it!! ;-)

      Delete
  4. Great combo!!! It looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa!!! ;-) you're so sweet! I loved this one too!

      Delete
  5. That looks perfect!!! What a great color to compliment lucky numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nikki!! It turned out so much better than I could have imagined! Love these two together ;-)

      Delete
  6. I love Lucky Numbers! I wish I had it! great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karine!! I hope you can get a bottle soon! I have hope that they new system will work well! ;-)

      Delete
  7. So beautiful... Love it... :)

    ReplyDelete