Friends

Friday, March 30, 2012

Nail-Venturous Voodoo Doll



I am so happy it's Friday!!  WooHoo!  Weekend!!  I was SO very lucky to catch the opening of Ninja Polish to be able to order this beauty by Nail-Venturous.  Amy is so talented, and if you've been to her Etsy shop, you know that she sells out in minutes.  I'm so happy for her and her much deserved success!

This polish is called Voodoo Doll.  I did do a post previously, where you can see it layered over an OPI My Chihuahua Bites.  If you missed it, you can find that HERE.  This polish contains shiny silver and black small circular glitter, medium black and white hexagons, and more white hexagons that are a tad larger, and some large silver hexagons in a very dark grey jelly. Some of the black hexagons are a bit reflective too, flashing a purple color.  Here is Amy's description.

Voodoo Doll is sure to cast a spell on you with its light black jelly base and mix of glitters. Voodoo Doll has medium, small, and fine white, medium and fine black, and ultrafine silver glitter. This polish has full coverage in two to three coats and can be used as a layering polish with one coat. Photos show this polish with three coats and one coat of gelous. Please remember that some colors might be off a hue or two depending on camera and monitor settings. This product is 3 free, and comes in a 15ml/.5 oz full size bottle.


Nail Venturous Voodoo Doll can be purchased HERE at Ninja Polish. Amy's Etsy shop can be found HERE. Voodoo Doll is currently out of stock at Ninja and Amy's Etsy shop is currently closed, but sign up for their e-mail notification and you'll have a chance to scoop one up!  On to the pictures! 

 
 
 
 
Flash
Sunlight
Shade
Shade
Shade
I wore this on Wednesday and even my dentist asked about it!!  She was mind-blown that it was only one polish LOL!  I tried to explain about the custom colors that are being created, but non-polish addicts don't quite understand it like we do hahaha!!  She smiled and said I should be a hand model for it, which I suppose that's sort of what a blog is, right?  I didn't get into detail about my blog and my nearing 600 bottle collection...there probably wasn't enough time to tell her about it with all those tools in my mouth anyway :-) haha

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I think I need to sit down and play with some of these new polishes!  There hasn't been a lot of free time for me to just sit down and have a swatch fest this week!! haha

Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. very cool!!!! i love it Crystal! ur too fabulous! did u update ur blog look?? i like the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I almost bought it yesterday but I have SO many untrieds in my pile right now I really shouldn't buy any more. This looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty and I love the label on the bottle. I also like how huge some of those glitter pieces are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right non polish addicts don't quite get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! LOL @ the convo with your dentist. If she only knew ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crystal so want Voodoo Doll so so pretty!! I am awarding you the Butterfly award, details on my blog nailutopia.blogspot.com Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete