Friends

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Hungry Asian - Strawberry




Hello!!!  Does this color look good enough to eat!?!?!  This is Strawberry by The Hungry Asian!  You can find her shop on Etsy, HERE!  And her Facebook is HERE.  Kae sells her mini bottles for $4.50 and the full size for $9.25.   Unfortunately she is out of this particular color at the moment, but she does have A LOT of other awesome colors, with more coming it looks like!! YAY! ;-)

I love how jelly-like this polish is!  It just looks so juicy and just like a strawberry!  How simple of an idea, yet so positively perfect!  I just love it!

I received this polish from my good friend Marisa!  We did a swap and I'm so excited she picked this one for me!! ;-)  Check out her awesome blog at http://www.marijonails.blogspot.com/

I applied 2 coats very easily and used 1 coat of Wicked Fast as my top coat.
 
 
 
 
Flash
Outside, cloudy
Well, we've been having some dreary weather here!  I am hoping tomorrow is sunny!  I suppose at least the grass is extremely green from the rain ;-)  That's always nice!  But now I need to get gardening as everything is growing waist high! LOL  I get these same weeds every year - it's like they come back just to haunt me! No matter what I do...any tips?!  LOL  I tried Preen...ummm that gave them extra force - it was a nightmare haha

Hope you all have a great day!!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. I keep going back and forth between wanting this one! It does look lovely on your nails, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it would look great on you!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this color is perfect. I love the label too :)

    ReplyDelete