Friends

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Different Dimension - Sparkles Like Edward

 
Hello Everyone!! I am so glad to have had a long weekend!! It will make this week short and hopefully fly by :-)  Mr. CC and I had a blast at the Shedd Aquarium!!  I have some pictures I can post if you guys want!!! I forgot how much fun that place is.  And the Jellyfish exhibit was SO beautiful and amazing!!  So many different kinds of jellies!
 
Anyway, this is the polish I wore yesterday because white with glitters is not only my favorite, but it gave me a bit of a wedding feel!  I know, I know - I am constantly showing you guys whites with glitter, but the combinations always win me over!! Different Dimensions created Sparkles Like Edward...
"In anticipation for the 5th and final Twilight movie (11/16/12) I'm listing Sparkles like Edward, a white jelly duochrome (WHAT!?! yes, yes I know!!) with several different colors of holographic glitters! This polish will only be available until the Breaking Dawn (part 2) movie comes out, after that it will be retired!"
 
So if you're interested, I wouldn't wait!  I think BD2 comes out in November, but I have no patience. I actually have been trying very hard to limit my spending!  I just have too many untried and my collection is a bit out of control :-D lol but this is one I couldn't resist.  I fell in love and let me tell you, it is absolutely stunning in person!  I used 2 coats with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  I probably could have gone with another coat, but I didn't mind how this looked with 2.  For a shinier look, Seche Vite may work better, as I believe that's what is shown in Different Dimension's pictures on Etsy.

You can purchase Sparkles Like Edward from Different Dimension on Etsy.  Missi, the owner, has lots of other colors that look beautiful as well as some really cute necklaces!  I love her concept of Nail Polish in a Vial Necklace!  SO cute!!  You choose the color!!





 
Here is that stunning pink shimmer throughout!! I just love how this color looks!!!  It was extremely easy to apply and the glitters shine through the white.

 
I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. i ordered this last week and i wanted thank you for confirming this was a smart purchase on my part. can't wait 'til it arrives. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute polish! I really like all of the glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh! I'm a self proclaimed Twi-Mom and even though I am on a current no-buy for the same reasons as you, I think I need this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this polish from her and it was so thick and arrived crusty around the rim and did not dry like yours did here :( I got it from her posting on copious for it, so maybe it wasnt as good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. update! she replaced it for me. love it!

    ReplyDelete