Friends

Monday, April 15, 2013

Nail Sauce - Go Wild! Collection

Hello Everyone!!  Happy Monday!!  And Tax Day, right?  I hope everyone got them done!!!   So glad we got ours done last month! 

Today I am so excited to share the Go Wild! Collection that I received from the lovely, Felicia (Feliifel).  What a stunning collection!!

You can purchase Nail Sauce at http://www.nailsauce.com/. You can also follow on Instagram as @feliifel - http://instagram.com/feliifel/ and Twitter as @feliifel.  You can also stay in touch on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NailSauce

Also, as a special treat for you, my dear readers, you can use the code: CRYSTALGOESWILD on your order to receive 10% off your entire purchase.  This offer is valid from 4/15/13 until 6/15/13.  So make sure to take advantage of the extra savings!! 

Let's get started, as we have lots of swatches of these beauties!  First up, Pretty Little Peacock.


For Pretty Little Peacock, I used 3 coats along with Clearly on Top by KBShimmer.


Wow.  Just wow!!  I love this beautiful blue jelly-ish base with the green and holo glitters!   You could possibly get away with two coats, but I wanted to have the deep look, so I went with three.


Here is a blurred picture in my bedroom lighting!  See the little holo glitters?


Close up!


Next, Keep Macawlm & Polish.


For Keep Macawlm & Polish, I used 2 coats along with Clearly on Top.


LOVE how jelly this is!!  And it looks great at two coats and the blue, orange, and green glitters just look like they are floating on the nail.


And how cute is this name too! Love the theme for this collection!


Close up!


Next, Hungry Panda.


For Hungry Panda, I used 2 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This white base looks great with the green bar glitters, large black hexes, and the tiny little black hexes sprinkled throughout!


Another fun and fitting name for this, don't you agree!?


Close up!


Up next, we have Flamingo Berry.


For Flamingo Berry, I used 2 coats along with Clearly on Top.


Such a fun pink base with the blue hexes and pink and red glitters.



Close up!


Last, but certainly not least, we have Uniicorn!!


For Uniicorn, I used 2 coats along with Clearly on Top by KBShimmer.


This is so so so so fun!!! I love the little pops of the neon pink and green, along with the awesome stars and rainbow glitters!  So pretty!


I can't wait to wear this all summer!


Close up!


Hope you enjoyed this look at the Go Wild! Collection!!! Don't forget, this releases today at 2pm PST!  You can purchase Nail Sauce at http://www.nailsauce.com/. You can also follow the owner, Felicia, on Instagram as @feliifel - http://instagram.com/feliifel/ and Twitter as @feliifel. You can also stay in touch on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/NailSauce

Also, don't forget the code: CRYSTALGOESWILD on your order to receive 10% off your entire purchase. This offer is valid from 4/15/13 until 6/15/13. So make sure to take advantage of the extra savings!!  Enjoy!!

Have a great week!!

Much Love,
Crystal



*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

5 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Peacock and Flamingo Berry are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swatches, Flamingo Berry is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Little Peacock and Unicorn are my favorites, but all of these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be needing that 1st one, great swatches as PER ALWAYS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I saw Hungry Panda.. wow! THEN Unicorn!! Great collection :)

    ReplyDelete