Friends

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Prettily Inspired Polish - Pulverized Perennials

Hello Everyone!!  I'm excited to share Prettily Inspired Polish by Chelsea with you today!!  Chelsea was kind enough to send me these for review!  They are all so beautiful!!  This collection is called Pulverized Perennials for Spring 2013!  Such a cute idea for a collection!
 
Before we get started though, I did want to mention how sad I am for those lost and hurt yesterday at the Boston marathon. My heart goes out to all of those suffering and mourning. It is embarrassing to see another human act this way by hurting the innocent. It's so hard to keep seeing these tragedies around us, but hopefully it will continue to unite us as a nation. Even those outside of the US, we are still all humans and don't deserve life more than the person next to us, nor should we think it is ok to take another's life. How unjust to do something so horrific. I have to rest in the fact that I believe in Karma. I strongly believe in how you present yourself will determine what comes back around to you. My thoughts and prayers of strength are with the people of Boston as they try to go about their day today.
 
You can purchase Prettily Inspired Polish HERE on Etsy.  You can also follow Chelsea, the owner, on Facebook and Instagram - @prettilyinspiredpolish.  Guess what else!!! Chelsea is offering 15% off of purchases $10 or more for you, my dear readers!!  Use code: CrystalsCrazyCombos for this awesome offer!!
 
Up first, we have Crushed Daisies.
 

For Crushed Daisies, I used 2 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I just love the elegant look to this!  It would, of course, look fantastic layered too, but I love the sheer look of this!


Described by Chelsea - Crushed Daisies is a beautiful glitter mix in a milky white base.  This polish contains micro white hex, small pale gold hex, micro iridescent hex, and large iridescent clear hex in a milky white jelly base.


Close up!  See that big iridescent hex!?  Love!


Next, Steamrolled Snap Dragons.


For Steamrolled Snap Dragons, I used 2 coats, with the second a bit thicker.  I topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  I recommend 3 thin coats for best coverage!  And it is so worth it!  This color is stunning!


I love this shade of pink!  It is like bubble gum and was so so glossy!


Described by Chelsea: Steamrolled Snapdragons is a milky fluorescent pink. This is the perfect polish to take you from spring to summer!


Close up!


Next, Grated Violets!


For Grated Violets, I used 3 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


This is a gorgeous light purple with a purple sheen/shimmer in it!  I forget how much I love this type of color!  It just screams Spring to me!


Described by Chelsea:  Grated Violets is a pale purple with a violet shimmer. This is a lovely spring colour!


Close up!


Next up, Pounded Pansies.


For Pounded Pansies, I used 1 coat over the previous Grated Violets.  I then topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


The glitters in this are holographic and the cool purple hexes look like they float in the purple jelly!  This would be pretty with more than one coat too!


Described by Chelsea: Pounded Pansies is a beautiful purple glitter jelly.

Close up!


Next, we have Mangled Marigolds!  This is one coat by itself.


Here it is layered!


I started with 2 coats of Cult Nails You're My Dandy Lion.  This will be reviewed soon!


I then took 1 coat of Mangled Marigolds along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


There are also holographic glitters in this one too!  So beautiful!  I think this looks great paired together!  Bright + Glitter = perfect for Summer!


Described by Chelsea: Mangled Marigolds is a beautiful glitter mix in a tinted golden base.


Close up!


Last, but certainly not least, Smashed Hydrangeas.


For Smashed Hydrangeas, I used 2 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


What a gorgeous teal with the white, teal, and blue glitters!  It also has a stunning shimmer in the base too!


Described by Chelsea: Smashed Hydrangeas is a beautiful glitter mix in a milky pale blue base with a light shimmer.  This polish contains micro light aqua hex, small matte teal hex, and large iridescent blue hex in a milky blue jelly base with a slight blue shimmer.


Yummy Close up!

 
 
I hope you enjoyed this look at the Pulverized Perennials by Prettily Inspired Polish!!
 
Again, you can purchase Prettily Inspired Polish HERE on Etsy. You can also follow Chelsea, the owner, on Facebook and Instagram - @prettilyinspiredpolish.
 
Don't forget Chelsea is offering 15% off of purchases $10 or more for you, my dear readers!! Use code: CrystalsCrazyCombos for this awesome offer!!

 
Hope you have a great day!!

Much Love,
Crystal




*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

3 comments:

  1. Great swatches, these are really unique colors. I love the names too! My favorite is the violet one, what a lovely shade of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Steamrolled Snapdragons and Grated Violets, so pretty. On another note, how is the dry time on the Clearly On Top? Is it as good as Seche Vite and does it get all goopy like sv does? I love the dry time of sv but hate the shrinkage and goopyness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grated Violets is my favorite of these. I also think that Crushed Daisies would be cute over Grated Violets.

    ReplyDelete