Friends

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Enchanted Polish - Purple Roses


Hello Everyone!!  I'm so excited to share with you, Purple Roses, by Enchanted Polish!  This polish was given to me as a gift, which makes it even more special.  Purple Roses was created to raise awareness of Cystic Fibrosis.  When Googled, the definition is listed as:  "Cystic fibrosis is a disease passed down through families that causes thick, sticky mucus to build up in the lungs, digestive tract, and other areas of the body. It is one of the most common chronic lung diseases in children and young adults. It is a life-threatening disorder."  You can learn more at http://www.cff.org/aboutcf/.

As listed on the Enchanted Polish website: "Dedicated to cystic fibrosis awareness and a beautiful friend. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation- Greater Illinois Chapter (http://www.cff.org)."  I love when brands give back and raise awareness.  It is so amazing to see that kindness and generosity.  Cystic Fibrosis Awareness is particularly important to me to raise awareness, as I have a family member with this terrible disease.  It is a hard disease to live with, but I feel as those who have it are strong and fight against it.  I am always looking towards the future for the cure, and with research and donations, I hope that one day this disease will no longer be able to hurt any of the ones we love.


You can purchase Enchanted Polish at http://www.enchantedpolish.com/, and stay up to date with Enchanted Polish on Facebook. I recommend checking out the Llarowe and Harlow & Co. shops to see other pretties by Enchanted Polish! There are some amazing colors available, but a lot are out of stock! They restock quite a bit, so make sure to follow them on Facebook for shop updates, Llarowe - Facebook and Harlow & Co. Facebook.  Enchanted Polish sells out very quickly, as it is in high demand!  You can sign up for e-mails to be notified on the website for restocks!


For Purple Roses, I used 2 coats along with Clearly on Top by KBShimmer.


The base is a gorgeous purple foil that shines beautifully with the holo!  The two are a stunning combination together!  Below is blurred to show the sparkle!


Here is Purple Roses in the shade.


For children, Cystic Fibrosis is hard to say.  I mean, even as an adult, I think it's a mouthful!  So when a child was one trying to say it, it came out 65 Roses and the name has become apart of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness.  That is one of my favorite stories that I've heard, as even through such a scary disease, could come something so beautiful as the image of a rose.  Also, Cystic Fibrosis is represented by the color purple.  That is part of why I think this polish is so special and perfect for the representation of CF!

I found this while searching Purple Roses & Cystic Fibrosis and thought it was perfect to share!
Photo Credit: http://marcia65roses.blogspot.com/2013/05/cf-awarenesshow-do-you-get-cystic.html


And here it is in my light box.



Close up in the sun!


Isn't this a beautiful polish?  I love the idea behind it and how stunning it is.  This polish will always be very close to my heart.  Another reason why the nail polish community has so much more depth and meaning than just a bottle of polish!  It's also about the generosity, kindness, and love that we all share.

In case you missed above, you can purchase Enchanted Polish at http://www.enchantedpolish.com/, and stay up to date with Enchanted Polish on Facebook. I recommend checking out the Llarowe and Harlow & Co. shops to see other pretties by Enchanted Polish! There are some amazing colors available, but a lot are out of stock! They restock quite a bit, so make sure to follow them on Facebook for shop updates, Llarowe - Facebook and Harlow & Co. Facebook.  Enchanted Polish sells out very quickly, as it is in high demand! You can sign up for e-mails to be notified on the website for restocks!

I hope you have a fantastic day~!   Please feel free to share this with your loved ones to help raise the awareness!

Thank You & Much Love,
Crystal




*This product has been sent to me as a gift.  All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing on you Crystal, my tough little cookie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, gorgeous! And, what a great cause - not many people know about it!! Great way to bring awareness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Now I know why I keep seeing people chat about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful polish and great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful swatches! The holo is amazing & the CS cause is equally as great :)

    ReplyDelete